DevWorld Tech Academy Jobs 2020
DevWorld Tech Academy owned by WealthBankers Limited is seeking to recruit Lecturer / Instructor in Tech (IT) School.
Job Title: Lecturer / Instructor in Tech (IT) School
• You will work in the administrative and academic department in producing teaching and guiding the students through their various courses and projects.
• You are expected to be on site during working hours even if you don’t have a class to teach at that period.
• This is a full-time job (Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm) at Ashaley Botwe, Accra, Ghana. And sometimes Saturday depending on your class schedules.
Qualification Required & Experience
• SHS or Bachelor degree graduate.
• Must have a well-functioning laptop (you will it use to work).
• Must be able to commute to Ashaley Botwe to work.
• Be willing and comfortable working in the Tech and Education industries.
• Must be able to teach one or more of these fields
• Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Cloud Computing, Full Software Development, Full Mobile Development, Full Web Development, Digital Design, Graphic Design, Product Design, Programming, Cyber-Security, Computer Security Ethics and Ethical Hacking
• Must have administrative, communication, teaching and marketing skills.
• Must be able to work on your own (self-motivated and self-managed) and should be able to work as part of a team (led and managed by others)
• Must have a strong desire to learn and be teachable
• Must be able to think on your feet and should be able to come up with solutions to complex problems.
• 1st– 4th Month: Ghc 1300 monthly plus GhC 500 per extra course
• 5th – 7th Month: Ghc 1600 monthly plus GhC 500 per extra course
• 8th – 12th Month: Ghc 2000 monthly plus GhC 500 per extra course
• 13th Month and above: Ghc 2200+ monthly plus GhC 500 per extra course
• 6 weeks paid vacation per year.
• Percentage of sales from student group projects in which you are the project instructor.
• After your 3rd month, you will be eligible to apply to join WealthBankers Tech Division (DevWorld) and you will be paid extra commissions for projects and tasks you complete.
• And bonus package every quarter (3 months). The bonus package is based on performance in the previous 3 months.
Location: Ashaley Botwe, near Madina / East Legon, Accra
How to Apply
Upload your document and submit the online application form here Click Below To Apply Online You must provide these documents to be considered for an interview: • Government issues ID (Travel Passport / NHI Card / Voters ID / National ID / Driver License) • SHS / Bachelor Academic certificate or result. • CV / Resume(must be updated and include your passport picture) • 2 reference letters including their contact details (one from family member | the other from teacher/employer/pastor) • A letter to management pointing out why you are the best person for this job and the company (minimum 300 – 500 words) Upload your document and submit the online application form here Click Below To Apply Online • A strong portfolio of your past works and experiences(will be requested during interview – links or files). • Those qualified will be sent an interview invitation email at least 3 days before the interview date (no phone call will be made). • There will be only one interview day & no rescheduling. • Those emailed for an interview will be given a topic to research and write an article (800 – 1000 words) on-site within a specific time frame.
Closing Date: 24 January 2020