Deputy Director of Nursing Services at Christian Health Association of Ghana – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
A reputable CHAG facility in Accra is in need of: Deputy Director of Nursing Services
Summary Job Description
• The Deputy Director of Nursing Services (DDNS) is expected to provide leadership and direction to ensure that the nursing, midwifery and other clinical interventions within the facility meets evidence-based standards that are endorsed by the Ministry of Health of Ghana, CHAG and the Ghana Health Service.
• The DDNS will provide strategic and technical leadership for all nurses and midwives in the facility as well as manage activities in nursing and midwifery services, including pre-service and in-service education and continuous professional development of nurses and midwives.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Deputy Director of Nursing Service with a minimum of 2 years experience on that grade
• Principal Nursing Officer (PNO) with satisfactory conduct and a minimum of 5 continuous years experience on the PNO grade or
• Principal Nursing Officer with a first degree in Nursing/Public Health/Midwifery and a minimum of 4 continuous years experience on that grade or
• Nursing staff with a Master’s Degree in a clinical Specialty or Nursing Administration, and a minimum of 3 continuous years experience
• Must possess a valid PIN and be able to serve at least 6 years before attaining the retiring age of 60 years
• Applicant should be above 35 years at the time of applying
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Or mail to:
The Human Resource Manager
P.O.Box GP 20790,
Closing Date: 15 January, 2020