Deputy Director of Nursing Services at CHAG Facility – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
A reputable CHAG facility in Accra is in need of Deputy Director of Nursing Services
Summary Job Description
The Deputy Director of Nursing Services (DDNS) is expected to provide leadership and direction to ensure that the nursing, midwifery and other clinical interventions within the facility meets evidence-based standards that are endorsed by the Ministry of Health of Ghana, CHAG and the Ghana Health Service.
The DDNS will provide strategic and technical leadership for all nurses and midwives in the facility as well as manage activities in nursing and midwifery services, including pre-service and in-service education and continuous professional development of nurses and midwives.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Deputy Director of Nursing Service with a minimum of 2 years experience on that grade
- Principal Nursing Officer (PNO) with satisfactory conduct and a minimum of 5 continuous years experience on the PNO grade or
- Principal Nursing Officer with a first degree in Nursing/Public Health/Midwifery and a minimum of 4 continuous years experience on that grade or
- Nursing staff with a Master’s Degree in a clinical Specialty or Nursing Administration, and a minimum of 3 continuous years experience
- Must possess a valid PIN and be able to serve at least 6 years before attaining the retiring age of 60 years
- Applicant should be above 35 years at the time of applying
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Or mail to:
The Human Resource Manager
P.O.Box GP 20790,
Closing Date: 15th January, 2020