Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to make an impact that matters. Deloitte member firms are grouped into seven main clusters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Risk Advisory, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Consulting, and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Job Title: Risk Advisory – Cyber Security Manager
About Risk Advisory
Our Risk Advisory team provide superior advisory services related to risk. The team comprises of professionals with expertise in (but not limited to) Governance, Regulatory and Risk; Controls, Transformation and Assurance; Security, Privacy and Resiliency support for corporate organisations and individuals.
Our insights, global capabilities, and experience enable us to identify, predict, resolve and mitigate imminent threats and obstacles to our clients’ business.
Successful candidates will be responsible for applying relevant approaches and related tools and methodologies in the design, conduct and management of Cyber engagements while providing leadership and/or support to team members.
- Experience in implementing leading security standards and practices (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI DSS, ISO 22301) would be an added advantage
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng., B.Tech ) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related a field with a minimum of second class upper degree
- Master’s degree in an information technology/information security-related field from a reputable university will also be an added advantage
- Relevant Cyber Security Certification e.g. CCNA, CCNA Security, Security +, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCIP, CCIE, CEH, OSCP,CISSP, LPT,CISM,CCISO
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, implementation of security standards, security operations, network monitoring and incident response
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators
- Identify, rank and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation.
- Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by team and sells proposed remediation activities to client
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Cyber Security and Information Technology
- Must have in-depth experience in leading teams for pursuits or engagement delivery
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Very strong leadership and coaching skills
- Market leadership skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times