Debt Recovery Officer at Zondatec Ghana Ltd – Jobs in Ghana
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- Follow-up on all outstanding bad debt, define and monitor a realistic recovery plan and ensure execution of the plan.
- Ensure all internal controls are performed as required
- Facilitate Customer/Corporate request management
- Ensure customer visitation report is made and submitted on timely manner
- Appraise customer credit application
- Ensure all the documentations are made before the customer can have access to the vehicle
- Ability to reduce past and overdue balances
- Ensure credit policy is strictly administered
- liaise with company lawyers with default payment cases
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related/relevant field
- Minimum of three (3) year experience in a similar field
- Must possess experience in dealing with various levels of customers
- Relevant Audit Processes Knowledge
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Proven track record of debt collection/recovery
- A valid driver’s license
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV, cover letter and two referees to:- [email protected]
- CLOSING DATE: Deadline for the submission of application is one (1) month after first publication.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
For further enquiries: Please call 0243181512