Mechanical Technicians assist in designing, testing, perfecting and maintaining products, machinery, equipment and production plant.
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
• To test and inspect mechanical devices and systems available (PLC’s, batching plant, vehicles).
• Conduct preventive, corrective and planned maintenance
• Continuous assessment to ensure and improve conditions of plant and machinery at ATC/Q (this is to prevent production defect)
• Prepare weekly maintenance plan/schedule
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests resulting from a corrective maintenance by conducting a root cause analysis.
• Keeps both equipment and machinery operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
• Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
• Show expertise in working with team and independently.
• Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
• Work all shifts flexibly when job demands.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Mechanical Engineering / HND Mechanical Engineering
• 2 – 4 years work experience
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
Location: Dawa Industrial Zone
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Kindly indicate which role you are applying for in the subject of your mail
Closing Date: 06 October, 2020