Data Link Institute Job Vacancy : Personal Assistant – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Data Link Institute is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant (Preferably a Male).
• Liaise with students, staff, parents and the community regarding appropriate issues and resolutions in a calm, professional, efficient manner
• Facilitate and provide quality and efficient communication, written and verbal, between the Executive members, Leadership, staff and members of the School community, actively promoting the Institute’s mission, values and goals
• Build and sustain positive relationships with staff, parents, students and other members of the Academic community
• Organise and co-ordinate meetings and appointments and maintain your superior’s diary, including making travel arrangements as required
• Provide effective and efficient administrative and organisation support to the Deputy Principal
• Word processing, letter writing, editing and proofing documents in line with the School’s standards and style guides
• Develop and maintain efficient document and file management systems – hard copy and electronic
• Create appropriate verbal and written responses to issues and communicate to the School community as directed by your line manager
• Research and/or gather relevant data on specific directed topics to enable your line manager to respond to issues
• Compile and collate relevant documentation as required
• Assist with research, prepare documents and draft correspondence as directed
• Attend to daily correspondence, prioritising for your line manager
• Ensure all policies and procedures are accurately maintained
• Assist in the preparation of school related documents including, but not limited to, the Record Book and Annual Calendar
• Provide administrative support to other Executive members as required
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a Master’s degree in Business Administration with strong written and oral communication, time management, critical thinking, decision making and have office skills.
• Should be people-oriented, have proficiency with database, spreadsheet and word processing software, knowledge of scanners, copiers and phone systems.
Interested applicants should kindly forward CVs to:
Closing Date: 31 January, 2019