Data Link Institute Job Vacancy : Drivers – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Data Link Institute is seeking to recruit Drivers.
• Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
• Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer
• Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
• Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
• Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
• Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
• Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
• Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
• Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk
• Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The persons must be between the ages of 35 and 45 years, with valid driver’s license and over five years of driving experience.
• He must speak fluent English and be ready to work on weekends and public holidays when necessary.
• Working experience three to five years or more
• Must live in Tema, Ashaiman, Mitchel Camp , Emefs or Afienya.
Interested applicants should kindly forward CVs to:
Closing Date: 31 January, 2019