Data Entry Clerk (Accounting) at Reputable Company – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Our client, a travel and tour company is currently looking for an efficient and proactive Data Entry Clerk to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining adequate accounting records relating to the Company’s transactions, assets and liabilities.
He/She will assist the SENIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER who is directly in charge of keying in the Company’s accounting records.
- Maintenance of adequate accounting records relating to the Company’s transactions, assets and liabilities.
- Coordinating with Management to pay outstanding liabilities and to make refunds for approved clients in respect of tickets.
- Extraction of records relating to debtors and coordinating with the SENIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER to ensure that receivables due are obtained.
- Invoicing of Daily Ticket Sales for Management’s approval and submission.
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation statement (both local and foreign currency) on a monthly basis.
- Assisting the SENIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER in relating with external auditors for audit of the Company’s financial statements. Ensuring that Customer Records are opened for every client and kept up to date.
- Other roles as assigned
HND/Degree in accounting or similar discipline.
2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must pay exceptional attention to detail.
- Positive team player
- Independent, resourceful and possess high drive to excel
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have experience with MS Office and data programs
- Must have good typing speed and accuracy
- Working knowledge of accounting software
To apply, send CVs to datap[email protected]