Customer Service Personnel at Spa Body and Beyond – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- HND, degree or equivalent
- 3 years work experience
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of relevant computer applications
- knowledge of social media platforms
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- numeric, oral and written language applications
- interpersonal skills
- communication skills – verbal and written
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- data collection and ordering
- customer service orientation
- stress tolerance
Submit your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date : 3rd October, 2019
NB : We do not charge any money throughout the recruitment process