Customer Project Manager at Ericsson – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: drive project governance, track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues, secure tools usage.
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required in engineering or similar discipline, master’s degree would be preferred
- Min years of experience: 8 to 10 years of total exp in telecommunication industry and 3 to 5 years of exp in Project Management
- Domain experience: Should have end to end experience managing Network Rollout.
- Highly preferred to have PMP Certification
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with the English Language
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp suppliers management experience