Customer Facing Supply Chain Specialist at Nestlé Ghana Ltd – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Ghana Ltd is currently looking for a “Customer Facing Supply Chain” Specialist to implement the CFSC Agenda, to accelerate commercial success for Nestlé and the Customer, that deliver a distinct competitive advantage relative to their key industry rivals by optimizing cost to serve and maximize product availability.
A day in the life of…
- Delivering of Supply Chain value creation for Nestlé and the Customer by:
– Understanding Customer KPIs, agreeing targets with the Customer and reporting regularly against these targets
– Understanding and raising awareness of the Customer’s Supply Chain and its alignment to Nestlé’s Supply Chain
- Driving cross functional alignment
– Coordinating multi-functional teams across the entire Order to Cash process (from forecast creation through to payment – including escalated support requests for managing and resolving exceptions)
– Collaborating with sales and customer to define and implement joint improvement plans to enhance Nestlé’s “ability to win” and improve customer satisfaction
– Assessing and prioritizing service plan opportunities
- Be a Supply Chain ambassador for Nestlé and the Customer
– Driving success of on shelf availability
– Highlighting the business opportunities for both Nestlé and the Customer, in creating competitive gaps through supply chain value creation.
– Driving all other Supply Chain Customer efficiency initiatives e.g. Collaborative Planning, Sustainability, Customer Based Coordination etc. and represent Nestlé at trade Supply Chain bodies.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain or Sales. Of this experience must have worked across two areas of Supply Chain including Customer Service
- Exposure to collaborative business development projects with the Trade (Retailer, Distributors etc.) and Marketing/ Sales
- Experience in commercial and/or Supply Chain experience in dealing with the Trade
- Experience in leading projects and initiatives that require a commercial and supply chain understanding and knowledge
- Experience/previous collaboration with Trade & Industry International Groups (E.g. ECR, GCI, AIM etc.) is a plus