RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
RTI International is supporting education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning. From our well-established reputation in education system strengthening, to innovative work in early grade assessment and learning, RTI is improving education quality, relevance and efficiency through implementation of projects funded by USAID, DFID and other donors and clients.
Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party
Applications are being accepted for an anticipated USAID-funded Improved Early Education Learning Outcomes Activity in Ghana. The anticipated 5-year activity is a follow-on to the existing USAID Ghana Partnership for Education Activity and seeks to build on the current program’s goals of supporting Ghana’s educational institutions to improve, expand and sustain learning outcomes for primary students nationwide. Positions are based in Accra, Ghana.
• Responsible for supporting the Chief of Party in management of staff, capacity building and stakeholder engagement.
• Coordinate the development, implementation and reporting on detailed management plans that may include implementation plans, deliverable tracking, etc., in assigned area of responsibility.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree (preferred) in education, social sciences or related field preferred
• A minimum of 9 years of relevant experience in the field of capacity development and/or institutional strengthening required.
How To Apply
To apply, please email your CV/resume to: [email protected] English language CVs required. Please put position title and applicant name in the subject line.
Closing Date: 09 May, 2020
• RTI offers competitive compensation and benefits and robust home office project support.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• RTI International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.