Current Recruitment At Antal International
Founded in 1993, Antal International is a management and professional recruitment specialist. One of the first recruitment organisations to devote substantial resources to emerging markets, the company now has over 120 offices in more than 30 countries and works with many of the world’s most successful and ambitious employers.
Job Title: IT manager
We are looking for an IT manager with an experience in the hospitality industry to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Manage staff by recommending training needs and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field