Current Jobs At Safari Valley Resort 2019
An amazing resort within the Safari Group, will soon introduce unto the market a unique product, a kind never seen in Ghana in the valleys of the Okere District in the Eastern Region.
Job Title: Butler
This facility branded as the Safari Valley Resort where “Hospitality will mimic nature” seeks to employ hotel professionals with the right competencies, skills and character into its fold.
A wide range of both blue and white collar jobs are available for prospective applicants.
Selected candidates will be subjected to a three (3) months’ intensive and professionally measured training and orientation before the trial opening phase.
Again selected candidates would be accommodated on the premises where the resort is located to enable been to give customised services to the guests.
- Minimum of Diploma certificate
Skills & Competencies
- Proven experience as a Butler or similar role in a hospitality industry
- Service oriented and must be customer focused
- Active listener
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Strong multi-tasking skills (Medium)
- Excellent organisational skills (Medium)
- Commitment to a high level of customer service (Medium)
- Strict attention to details (Medium)
- Multilingual preferred (Medium)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, CVs plus two passport-sized pictures and also indicate the positions being applied for to the email address below:
Closing Date for submission of applications: Tuesday, December 31, 2019.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.