Job Title: Deputy Managing Director
• Provide leadership in controlling and overseeing to all business operations, people and ventures and for the overall success of the business.
• Responsible for steering the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long-term goals.
• The Deputy Managing Director will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the entire organization and report to the Managing Director.
• Coordinate with Managing Director and implement all administrative strategies and develop all communication policies according to board policies.
• Monitor all staff activities according to existing policies and evaluate all financial statements on monthly basis as well as analyze all trends
• Manage all communication for organization in coordination with Managing Director and manage all ongoing projects
• Prepare all project goals and objectives and evaluate progress and effectiveness of all staff and provide support to all its members to achieve all project deliverables within required timeframe
• Assist to develop various alliances to achieve all conversation objectives and coordinate with various departments to schedule all agenda for meetings and ensure compliance to all contract deliverables within required timeframe and maintain quality for all procedures.
• Administer everyday functions for organization and coordinate with Managing Director to prepare all long-term strategies to achieve all goals and evaluate performance.
Qualification Required and Experience
• A master’s degree, an MBA (Masters in Business Administration) degree, or similar qualifications, preferably Engineering background, with at least 10 years of experience in the field.
• Must have background in Management
• Must have international work experience
• Knowledge in real estate development
• Good knowledge in Corporate Finance
• Project Management
• Must have good strategic planning and leadership skills
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: