Job Title: Admin Assistant 2
Performs administrative duties for a work group, department/area, manager or director. Prepares documents, reports, charts, and graphs. Maintains and updates calendars. Schedules and/or coordinates meetings. Makes travel arrangements. Creates and/or maintains filing systems. Reviews and distributes mail. Collects data and compiles information. Answers telephone and responds to routine calls/inquiries. Prepares correspondence. May perform data entry activities. (It is expected that all competent assistants will reach this level)
- Provides administrative support for the Area Temple Facilities Manager.
- Prepares documents, reports, charts, and graphs; Maintains and updates calendars; Schedules and/or coordinates meetings for all the Temple Facility Managers in the three (3) in Africa .
- Makes travel arrangements; Creates and/or maintains filing systems; Reviews and distributes mail.
- Collects data and compiles information; Answers telephone and responds to routine calls/inquiries.
- Prepares correspondence. Provides a wide variety of administrative support services to the department.
- May serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the SPD group regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel and operations.
- May conduct research, analyze information, prepare recomme ndations and reports.
- Resolves conventional problems, questions, or situations in conformance with defined criteria, practice, or protocol.
- BSc/HND Secretaryship & Management or a related qualification.
- Three or more years of administrative, clerical, or secretarial experience.
- Requires a keyboarding speed of at least 60 wpm.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft office suite, knowledge of e-mail etc.
- Provide accuracy, maintain strict confidences, perform tasks in timely manner.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills with the ability to interact effectively with both internal external customers .
- Ability to speck French will be an added advantage.
- Must be worthy of a Temple Recommend.
Posting Notice/More Info.
Please apply by sending your application letter and CV. Application Deadline: 04 November 2020