We are looking for a Project Manager with experience in the pharmaceutical field.
Candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive to detail. Candidate should always be prepared, responsive and willing to rise to challenges.
Job Title: Project Manager
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Pharmacy technician with 3 to 5 years experience at community or hospital Pharmacy or Pharmacist with 2 years’ experience
• First Degree in related field.
• Good written and communication skills
• Experience in using project management tools (eg, Gantt chart, PERT chart, calendar)
• Excellent computer skills, especially MS office suite
• Exceptional time management skills
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Willingness to work with flexible hours
• Willingness to travel
How To Apply
Send application to: [email protected] • Attach your CV • Append PMRC001 to Subject • Copy [email protected]
Closing Date: 24 April, 2020
Important Notice Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed via video call. The successful applicant will be required to work from home until further notice.