Council for Law Reporting Recruitment 2019
The Council for Law which is officially mandated institution responsible for the publication of the Ghana Law Reports and the Review of Ghana Law from qualified personnel to fill the following position as Court Reporter
Job Title: COURT REPORTER
- Undertakes word processing, typesetting and formatting of judgements from the Superior Courts, headnotes of law reports and articles to conform to the Council’s house style for its publications.
- Prepares indexes as well as the preliminary pages to the Council’s publications
- Supports in compiling and finalising manuscripts for printing.
- Performs secretarial duties at the Council.
- Must possess a minimum of HND Secretaryship or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Must be proficient in the English language with a flair for reading, conducting legal research and an eye for detail
Applicants must have completed statutory National Service
How to Apply
Application including contact phone numbers, with CV and two referees should be sent to
GHANA LAW REPORTS
COUNCIL FOR LAW REPORTING
P. O. BOX MB 165
The Council’s office at GPS GA – 144 – 7939, South Liberia Road, opposite Ministries Police Station, Accra
Not later than Monday, September 30, 2019.
NB: Only shortlIsted applicants will be invited for interview