Council for Law Reporting Recruiting Now 2019
The Council for Law which is officially mandated institution responsible for the publication of the Ghana Law Reports and the Review of Ghana Law from qualified personnel to fill the following position as Proofreader
Job Title: PROOFREADER
- Proofreads manuscripts for the Council’s publications Cross-checks all references, quotations etc for
- Ensures that all manuscripts for publication conform to the Council’s house style
- Receives and takes records of all judgements from the Superior Courts of judicature.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in English or Publishing Studies from a recognised tertiary institution or any other relevant field.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have an appreciable level of skill in syntax with a flair for the English language as well as the ability to conduct legal research.
Applicants must have completed statutory National Service
How to Apply
Application including contact phone numbers, with CV and two referees should be sent to
GHANA LAW REPORTS
COUNCIL FOR LAW REPORTING
P. O. BOX MB 165
The Council’s office at GPS GA – 144 – 7939, South Liberia Road, opposite Ministries Police Station, Accra
Not later than Monday, September 30, 2019.
NB: Only shortlIsted applicants will be invited for interview