Cost Controller — Drilling and Wells at Elidel Prestige Ltd – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Elidel Prestige Ltd (EPL), an oil and gas recruitment and Manpower management company, is recruiting the undermentioned position on behalf of its client. Aker Energy
Aker Energy AS was founded in February 2018 and is established as the newest member of the Aker Group. The E& P company aims to become the offshore oil and gas operator of choice in Ghana. It is characterised by the entrepreneurial a. flexible organisation that is synonymous with member companies of the Aker Group.
Aker Energy is now operational with offices in Oslo and Accra, the capital of Ghana. When you join Aker Energy. you join a diverse and experienced
team. We need entrepreneurial and dynamic people to take an active and exciting part in this industry adventure. Bold and innovative ideas are
strongly welcomed at Aker Energy. The ‘get it done’ team spirit and ambitious objectives will provide exciting growth and development opportunities for the right candidate.
Our values are transparent. safe secure & sustainable, innovative. decisive; respectful; value creating. These values are integral to our company and Me right candidate for Aker Energy identifies with these qualities.
Job Title: Cost Controller — Drilling and Wells
• Operational: Drilling Manager D&W (Ghana), Lead Cost Controller (Oslo)
• Functional: Finance Manager (Ghana)
• Cost Controller DSW is accountable for the coordination of drilling project costs and budgeting support in the Drilling Department in accordance with requirements and company standards.
• Participate in preparation/review of well cost estimates (AFEs) with engineers prior to issue
• Cost follow-up and reporting for the ongoing wells projects
• Prepare daily cost reports during drilling operations (in cooperation with engineers)
• Perform analysis and well cost forecasts according to requirements
• Prepare “End of well” cost reports and well cost reconciliations (commercial project close-out)
• Verify invoices to make sure all charges in accordance with contract/PO terms and make sure that cost are allocated to a correct project and cost code
• Advise the drilling management for any cost and accounting matters and bring recommendation related with budget and financial control
• Review project call-offs created by Procurement Coordinator before it is signed by Drilling Manager and issued to vendor
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in business administration, economics, engineering or other relevant education
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in drilling and wells operations
• Experience with project cost controlling
• Experience with project accounting
• Understanding of drilling service contracts
• Experienced user in MS Excel
Qualified professionals should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 27 June, 2019
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note that Elidel Prestige does not charge job applicants processing fees for positions advertised.