Coordinator, Technical Projects at MTN Ghana – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Coordinate and monitor performance and results of Technical Projects against project constraints and ensuring alignment to business plans and BRIGHT strategy.
- Supports strategy formulation, Scope definition, milestone and performance measures for Technical Projects.
- Coordinate alignment and integration of the cross-functional areas required to facilitate project initiation, management, close and financial and benefits tracking through participation in portfolio governance structures and PPMO defined practices
- Monitors performance to indicate performance to delivery plan and achievement of related objectives and KPIs against the BRIGHT dashboard
- Monitors and proactively advises on business and project risk evaluation and mitigation measures, in conjunction with the risk and compliance function
- Work with Line Manager to plan and implement stakeholder engagement/interaction with Project Owners and Project Managers responsible for Technical Projects.
- Supports proper recording, tracking and maintenance of all Technical Project’s documents.
- Liaise with Project Managers to track Vendor performance.
- Identify inadequacies in processes and project outcomes.
- Provide reports on specifications, project and process changes.
- Liaise with Business Risk Management function for timely resolutions of audit recommendations.
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration/Management or Engineering
- Minimum of 3 relevant years of experience in a Project Management environment.
Knowledge & Technical Competencies:
- Highly experienced in MS Office Tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project, Visio)
- Adequate Knowledge of Project Management tools and techniques
- Adequate Knowledge of Business Analysis
- Adequate Knowledge of Reporting & Assurance
- Adequate Knowledge of Stakeholder Management
- Adequate Knowledge of Communication & negotiation
- Adequate Knowledge of Contract Management
- Adequate Knowledge of Data gathering and consolidation
- Adequate Knowledge of Data tools and analytics
- Adequate Knowledge of Risk Management
- Basic Knowledge of Program Portfolio Management
- Basic Knowledge in GSM Network elements
- Basic Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- Basic Knowledge of Financial Management
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting and Cost Control
Skills / physical competencies:
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills,
- Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Professional approach to work
- Ability to facilitate effective cross functional meetings.
- Good facilitation and Consultancy skills
Must live the MTN Values of
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must Live the MTN Vital Behaviours of;
Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration and Get it Done