The seasoned analyst participates as a team member responsible for functional and technical support of Human Resources application software. This includes user administration, application support, upgrade management, user training and support, and establishing related practices and procedures to improve the accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency of related processes. The analyst contributes to process improvements to increase productivity and use of Human Resources systems and workflow processes, and generally works independently on moderately complex projects and tasks or as a team member on larger projects. He or she may coach other specialists.
Job Title: Human Resources Info Systems Analyst II
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate for children. Understands and advances Christ’s mandate to protect children. Raises awareness of the needs of children and takes active steps to help protect against neglect, abuse, and exploitation of children. Promotes the dignity, respect, positive treatment, potential of children in all circumstances. Encourages the involvement of others in helping children in need. Reports and appropriately supports responses to incidents of harm of children if they occur.
- Ensures, through scheduled testing and maintenance, that Human Resources information systems are functioning properly for daily operational use including user administration, security, data integrity and reporting.
- Develops basic reports, anticipating user needs or responding to requests and using system reporting capability, as well as MS Excel and other reporting tools.
- Creates and maintains processes and procedures compatible with Information Technology standards and requirements to support Human Resources technology applications including but not limited to user training, system recommendations, data integrity, data archiving, data security and user access.
- Represents Human Resources to external vendors and assists with coordination support and maintenance of HR third-party solutions. Leads smaller Human Resources Systems Implementations and projects.
- Collaborates with Information Technology to meet Human Resources needs to ensure consistency and understanding of policies and directives.
- Answers employee system questions and responds to system issues.
- Researches and resolves HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommends solutions.
- May provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the HRIS discipline.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree Human Resources, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Three years Experience working as human resources information systems, information technology, or similar field.
Licenses and Certifications
- Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
Office – Standard Office Environment
Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day
May be required to travel up to 10% of normal schedule