Commercial Manager at Rossland Screening Solutions – Jobs in Ghana
Acquires new accounts and offers industrial real estate solutions and services to local, strategic and large accounts and oversee corporatewide marketing plans at the country level.
· Prepares sales plans and manages the sales cycle effectively by targeting strategic sales leads in order to achieve sales targets and high conversion rate
· Gathers and selects sources of information to determine market characteristics, measurements of market potentials, market- share analysis, and market segments
· Conducts review meetings with stakeholders for sales opportunities in order to design solutions and build proposals that meets customer requirements and acceptance
· Prepares prompt and accurate presentations, proposals, and communication exchanges with prospects and customers
· Oversees the marketing database including services, key contacts, marketing activities, and customer/prospect files.
· Manages the on-boarding phase for new customer wins to ensure fulfillment of all requirements and smooth start of operations
· Coaches and supports the sales team members dedicated for the allocated sectors with the purpose of achieving sales targets and building strong brand equity and relationships with key accounts.
· Positions the company against competition and evaluates competition advantages
· Meets with subordinates to discuss progress of work, resolve problems, and ensure that standards for quality and quantity of work are met.
· Adjusts hours of work, priorities, and assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload within the department.
FUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS / INTERACTIONS
INTERNAL (superiors, peers, direct reports, indirect reports)
Superiors, other Sales Executives, other department members
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent education
5-7 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and or similar function and industry
· Minimum 3 years of handling large customers and heading a team.
· Computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office applications
· Good command of both verbal and written English
SPAN OF CONTROL (local / country / regional / global / other)
· West Africa support when required
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (operating budget / annual turnover / P & L / etc.)
Quarterly and Annual Sales targets
· Ability to think strategically and to promote strong client relationships and expand market penetration in West Africa
· Ability to organize, prioritize and delegate tasks
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong knowledge base and technical skills in marketing activities
Communicational skills and ability to work in teams