Commercial Finance Analyst at Mondelez International – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The Analyst is responsible for all financial matters for the commercial arm of the business in Ghana. He/ she is closely integrated in the day-to-day operations and the “go-to” person for all financial matters relating to this business.
Key elements of the position are:
- Responsible for all financial matter: with main focus on commercial finance.
- Provide financial analysis and decision support to the Managing director, Commercial Finance Manager, WA and National Sales Manager and counsel them on financial matters;
- Drive initiatives to improve Gross Profit (Pricing, Promo optimization, Mix optimization,
- Prepare in-depth & insightful analysis of actual results, including identification of opportunities and risks; submit commentaries/analytics ;
- Distributor management and RTM financial analysis and reporting by channel/ RTM model
- Profitability and KPI scorecard tracking e.g. DSO to drive business improvement
- Distributor financial scorecard tracking and review to support on-going customer performance assessment and appropriate compensation and incentive design
- Trade spend efficiency evaluation to ensure optimal investment decision making
- You have University degree or equivalent with min 5 years’ experience in finance
- Candidate MUST be commercial; business savvy
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work as a team player in a cross-functional / international environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of how different functions and levels interact to achieve objectives ;
- Handling complexity and transform complex issues to understandable structures;
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of self-management and time management. Proven drive for results ;
- Functional/ Technical Skills : SAP
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written).