Coco Ride Job Vacancy : Data Analyst Internship – Jobs in Ghana
Entry level Data Analyst (Internship)
At coco ride our Business Intelligence comprises mainly of set of strategies, processes, applications, data, products, technologies and technical architectures which are used to support the collection, analysis, presentation and dissemination of business information. Put more simply, Business Intelligence is data-driven decision making.
As a tech enabled business, strong Business Intelligence systems are one of our biggest advantages over competitors with traditional service models. It allows us to make decisions based on hard, specific evidence.
- Your role as an Entry Level Data Analyst will consist primarily of translating numbers into plain English.
- You will understudy the use of SQL Data base
- You will understudy the use of Microsoft Access
- You will keep track of KPI performances
- You will understudy the use of other analytical tools (i.e. Fabric)
- You will be directly responsible for income generation analyses
- You will comprise information in order to advise towards business decisions
What we are looking for in an individual:
- Microsoft Access proficiency
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- SQL Database proficiency
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Technology inclined
- Background in Statistics/Accounting
- Consistent positive attitude with a “can do” mentality
Salary: Based on your experience
Email CV’s with cover letter to