An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH)Limited for a Process Artisan. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for the manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the Team Leader, Packaging in the Manufacturing Function. The job incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the safe and uninterrupted operation of the production Mechanical/Electrical equipment through regular planned maintenance of equipment. To plan and execute electrical/mechanical projects that will increase the productivity of the company according to KORE engineering standards and to ensure minimum down-time (maximum availability) of production lines, services, equipment, and machines.
Job Title: Process Artisan
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Operational Support
2. Planned Maintenance
3. Routine Maintenance
4. Running Repairs
5. Problem Solving
6. Housekeeping and safety
7. Support NPD implementation and trials
8. Training and Development
Skills, Experience & Education
• HND Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• 2 years of relevant technical experience in an FMCG environment
• Equipment functionality and packaging process in the process area
• The ability to display a clear understanding of technical or professional aspects of work.
• The ability to plan a task, job, or project realistically, structuring work, appropriately allocating time and resources.
• The ability to seek and consider all possible and relevant information, conceptualize problems for problem-solving and decision making with due regard to implications.
• Ability to hold self and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results and keeping commitments.