Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the position of a Quality Control Officers in a reputable Herbal Medicine Manufacturing company.
Job Title: Quality Control Officers x4
• Assessing product specifications and testing them with customer requirements.
• Setting objectives for quality assurance compliance for achieving set targets.
• Planning and implementing performance improvement and quality assurance
• Ensuring product compliance with legal and quality standards.
• Guiding production staff about quality measures.
• Understanding, assessing and performing tests and procedures, and investigating product Ensuring a safe and healthy work environment.
• Perform investigations of OOS results and implement CAPA plans and change controls.
• Understand the acceptance activity requirements for incoming in-process and final inspection requirements to ensure product conforms to specification, and the proper handling of OOS items.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc (Hons) in any biological Science discipline
• A minimum of six months experience in any FDA regulated industry
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
P.O.Box AD 1203
Closing Date: 14 July, 2021