Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the position of a Microbiologist in a reputable Herbal Medicine Manufacturing company.
Job Title: Microbiologist
• Contribute to the in-process and release testing of finished products.
• Participate in operation and maintenance of microbiology lab equipment.
• Perform analytical testing on in-process and final products.
• Perform required bioburden, sterility and bacterial endotoxin testing on final products and raw materials
• Execute and maintain product stability studies.
• Serve as the attending Microbiologist during aseptic manufacturing;
• perform auditing and environmental monitoring during production.
• Understand the stop orders, concessions, CAPA, calibration, preventive maintenance, material identification and segregation, documentation configuration control practices, documentation and disposition of non-conforming material.
• Comply to the Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals and applicable laws and regulations.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc (Hons) in any biological Science discipline
• A minimum of six months experience in any FDA regulated industry
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
P.O.Box AD 1203
Closing Date: 14 July, 2021