Cloud Specialist (Multi Cloud Balanced) at Microsoft Corporation – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
The Cloud Specialist at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Cloud Specialist drives, orchestrates and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes. The Cloud Specialist drives complex and high-value deals in selected customer accounts in the Corporate segment. The Cloud Specialist partners with Microsoft Account Executives (AEs) to identify large/strategic deals in the territory and then in conjunction with Microsoft qualified partners, drives the opportunities to closure. Also, Cloud Specialists should have extra focus on engaging with customers that are interested in digital transformation initiatives and who are potential customers to adopt our cloud offerings.
The Cloud Specialist Multi-Cloud Acquisition core accountabilities include:
- SMC Corporate New Cloud Customer Acquisition revenue
- Accountable for driving new customer adds in corporate segment sales territory.
- All-Up Cloud Revenue in defined Sales Territory
- New Customer Adds & Associated revenue
- Engage with key stakeholders to drive cloud or on-prem revenue in complex deals
- Strategic Opportunity Sales Plan of ‘must-win’ deals: Actively participate in the territory planning process with the virtual sales and partner teams to prioritize accounts by revenue and products.
- Secure strategic wins for Microsoft : Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Partner resources to present Microsoft’s Cloud value propositions that align to customer’s business objectives and IT initiatives
- Contribute to the development of Microsoft’s World Class Sales Organization: Be committed to learning the customer’s business and your professional growth. Develop a working knowledge of Microsoft’s transformation and leverage all training resources.
- Leadership: Focus on new customer acquisition. Build coalition of support at C-level both inside Microsoft and with customer. Define digital outcomes and path to attain. Show leadership among entire account team. Direct clear opportunity ownership and support. Increase technical and industry acumen delivering innovative ideas to accelerate customer success in the cloud.
- Excellence in Execution: Consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue, customer acquisition and consumption targets. Leverage and usage of key business insights to elevate customer conversation and action.
- Orchestration of resources to win through and with partners: Work together with the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization to determine the health of co-selling process within the region, and address partner capacity and capability needs; Work with Inside Sales to drive sales discipline and specialization; Engage Product Marketing to drive the right value proposition to customers; Work in unison with Software Asset Management & Compliance engagement manager, Finance, etc to drive One Microsoft alignment, execution, and results through business partners and via extended v-teams.
The successful candidate is an experienced sales professional with deep customer insights, a track record of business strategy, sales leadership and hands-on execution excellence. Specifically, this highly visible and sales role requires a candidate, who possesses the following characteristics:
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed quota by driving deals within a Partner ecosystem.
- Expertise in solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions.
- Strong knowledge of the 3 Microsoft Cloud Solutions and their value proposition and differentiation; preferably Level 200.
- Experience in building strong, collaborative customer relationships with line-of-business and technical roles.
- Ability to navigate a customer through sales negotiations and technical presentations in person
- Solid knowledge of the business, customers, partners, Microsoft strategy and how they work together. *
- Able to qualify sales opportunities and position partners in the overall sales process.
- Demonstrated business communication skills in the local language.
- Passion for technology as an enabler for a company’s growth.
- Complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Challenger, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.), extensive presentation skills, effective marketing tactics, negotiation, financial analysis, Line of Business applications sales experience, business process consulting or automation, CRM, Employee Performance Management (systems and processes).
- Bachelor degree: Required (Computer Science, similar information technology-related discipline or Business Administration);
- MBA desired. 10+ years’ experience exceeding quota by leading sales teams along complex sales cycles within a Partner ecosystem.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.