Job Title: Senior Technical Officer x2
Key Job Responsibilities
• The TB/HIV Senior Technical Officer at the Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG) will provide programmatic guidance and expertise to CHAG Zonal level HIV/TB implementation activities.
• He/she will coordinate the activities of the HW Sub-Recipients and TB Implementing Partners (IPs) consistent with the National Strategic Plans for either HIV or TB and Global Fund policies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree or higher in public health or a health-related discipline with training in HIV&TB
• A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in HIV or TB implementation
• Previous experience in providing technical support to large-scale HIV/TB interventions funded by the Global Fund is an added advantage
• Proficiency in data analyses for decision-making
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively in a team.
How To Apply For The Job
All suitably qualified and interested persons should apply through
or hand-deliver their application letters with a detailed CV,copies of academic credentials with at least two referees to:
The Christian Health Association of Ghana
21 Jubilee Wells Street,
All enquiries regarding this advert should be directed to: