Ceogg Organic Farm Jobs 2019
CEOGG ORGANIC FARM is one of Ghana’s newly and privately owned multi-species nucleus breeding farm located in Kumasi in Ashanti Region, is looking for experienced Farm Animal Supervisor/Workers.
Job Title: Farm Animal Supervisor/Workers.
Specific Duties include:
- Coordinate with the farm manager to prioritize tasks and decides on the necessary operations and activities needed to maintain good animal health.
- Collaborate with other farm personnel to develop farm schedules and meet processing goals.
- Records data and creates reports on worker attendance, budget, supplies and animal growth.
- Providing care to injured or ill livestock and enforcing workplace sanitation practices to prevent the spread of disease
- Maintaining the safety, efficiency, and daily feeding of poultry/livestock’s.
- Assist in daily egg collection, cleaning, and transportation.
- Oversee farm machinery that performs certain tasks, such as egg collection and incubators and hatcheries.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Oral & written communication – Listens, gets clarification, interpret written information.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must possess an HND in Animal/Veterinary Science or Senior High School Certificate
- More than 5-10 years’ experience in poultry and livestock’s farming.
How to Apply
- Qualified persons should send their CVs to [email protected]
- Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.