As a CACI/Wexford Ghana Maritime and Riverine Operations Trainer, you will assist the U.S. Government by providing crucial train, equip, advise, and assist support, as well as assess support in order to enable the Ghana Naval Training Facility (NAVTRAC) development and execution, Bilateral Country Action Plan engagements, and equipment fielding.
Job Title: Maritime and Riverine Operations Trainer- Liaison
More About the role:
As a CACI/Wexford Ghana Maritime and Riverine Operations Trainer-Liaison, you will assist the U.S. Government in managing the NAVTRAC development and execution infrastructure development, manage and support fielding of equipment and material for the partner nation training pipeline, and serve as a Marine Forces Africa (MARFORAF) in country liaison.
As a CACI/Wexford Ghana Maritime and Riverine Operations Trainer-Liaison, you will lead assessments, and provide advice and assistance to the U.S. Government to manage the MARFORAF partner nation training pipeline development and execution. You will assist the U.S. Government in managing the development and execution of all applicable training courses to include POI development and management, logistic coordination, and assisting in resource procurement and funding.
As a CACI/Wexford Tunisia Senior Trainer-Liaison, you will assist the U.S. Government in identifying deficiencies and generate equipment lists to fill the needs of the pipeline courses and serve as the in-country point of contact for delivery and accountability of material. You may work from a mix of locations to include U.S. and partner nation government locations and offices, Contractor locations and offices, and temporary duty locations.
As the Ghana Maritime and Riverine Operations Trainer-Liaison, you will be responsible for assisting the U.S. Government in coordinating MARFORAF activities within Ghana in support of the U.S. Embassy Office of Security Cooperation (OSC).
As a CACI/Wexford Ghana Maritime and Riverine Operations Trainer-Liaison you are eligible for these allowances: household goods shipment, relocation travel, living quarters allowance, and education benefit for dependent children K through 12.
CACI and US Africa Command is seeking at least a 2-year commitment to duty in Ghana.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline or a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with 10 years of experience
- military/DOD experience
- Significant experience with training, exercise or assessment methodology or management.
- Must have a valid U.S Passport with at least 12 months before expiring.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Senior US Government and Partner nation officials.
- Experience with or knowledge of assessments, doctrine development, curriculum development, training plans, mobile training teams, AARs, lessons learned, infrastructure development, and Man, Train and Equip programs.
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Direct experience working in the AFRICOM AOR.
- Former military instructor experience
- Prior joint assignment
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI-Wexford manages the Special Operations and Asymmetric Solutions Operating Group within CACI’s Operations Support and Services Sector.
- As the premier provider of Special Operations capabilities; Tactical Advisory and Embedded Support; intelligence Applications to Law Enforcement; security cooperation and OCONUS Training Support Delivery for the company, CACI-Wexford has a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance.
- Joining the CACI-Wexford team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Mission Focused Staffing process.
CACI-Wexford’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us, and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-Wexford offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI-Wexford offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.