Business Development Manager at Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Title- Business Development Manager
Reporting Relationship- Managing Director
Staff Reporting to Position- Two Business Developers
Commencement Date- TBC
2. SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze market data and develop strategic plans to grow sales within territories.
- Keep informed and provide information on competitive activity.
- Develop & implement Sales & Marketing Strategy with sales team counterparts.
- Identify opportunities for potential joint ventures and new synergies to raise the profile of the practices at Euracare.
- Increase Sales within the various territories.
- Initiate, introduce and negotiate agreements on new concepts & protocols with private medical insurance companies, corporate organizations and medical groups.
- Grow lines of service as defined by management, by developing, gaining, retaining and maintaining relationships with key referral sources.
- Initiate & oversee Occupational Health Screenings.
- Manage complex Sales & Marketing through medical facilities decision-making procedures.
- Ability to control a sales calls by following a defined agenda and concluding with clear outcomes.
- Coordinate selling and conversion efforts with Euracare counterparts in any given target account.
- Maintain call frequency to support account conversion and account service needs.
- Resist price pressure by establishing clear differentiation between Euracare and competitive alternative.
- Conduct multiple shift in-service programs as needed to ensure effective adoption and utilization of our services.
- Acting as Public Relations officer by collaborating with all stakeholders, attending trade shows and events to enhance the Euracare brand & visibility in the market.
- Assist Marketing by the development of marketing literature, commercial advertisement and media relationship.
- Collaborate with Marketing to produce marketing campaigns, plan symposiums and educational forums that provide an opportunity to identify potential referral sources.
- Demonstrate accountability, learning agility and experience in leading & motivating staff in a collaborative team environment.
- To perform other job-related duties as determined and assigned by management and Special Assignments, as required.
- Submit Reports to Managing Director.
- Maintain Euracare Ethical and Professional selling standards.
- NEGOTIATED WORK RESPONSIBILITIES: (defined as Indispensable Work which is a showstopper and requires working with others in order to be accomplished):
o Customer Services excellence
o Marketing & Sales
o Project & Relationship Management
o Excellent written and oral communication skills
o National & International Accounts
- Physical requirements: Extensive car travel, talking & listening and administrative work.
3. QUALIFICATIONS (Bona-fide minimum qualifications for the position)
- Academic/Credentials/Certifications: Bachelor’s degree.
- Length of experience: 4- 7 years’ work experience with a proven (at least 3 years) track record of success in new business development.
- Specialized skills/technical knowledge: In-depth understanding of Sales & Marketing in the Healthcare industry, within the culture of Ghana, is essential.