Business Development Manager at Destra Energy Group – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The BDM will develop strategies and market the company to important stakeholders with an aim to generate and increase business for the company while ensuring that clients and partners are satisfied. The Business Development Manager will also work with top management on a variety of tasks related to financial planning, regulatory and compliance and organizational development.
- Initiate market research studies, analyse trends in the two industries of interest (O&G and RE) and evaluate findings to develop strategies to create value for the company.
- Identify international companies with expertise in the industries and generate their interest in forming strategic partnerships.
- Develop proposals, presentations and requested documentation for potential partners or clients and stakeholders.
- Prepare winning tenders requested by potential clients.
- Draft, negotiate and approve contracts and agreements with potential clients and other entities.
- Advertisement: Scroll down to keep reading
- Review documents, legal or otherwise, in relation to project(s) and work with legal counsel to diminish potential risks.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners and important stakeholders to increase stakeholder satisfaction by managing expectations and fulfilling agreed project objectives.
- Continuously follow up and monitor progress of partnerships and agreements which must be in place for successful execution of project(s).
- Monitor up-to-date industry developments and obtain information on regulations of interest in the O&G and RE sector (e.g. LC law, PC law, JV formation, etc.) in addition to information on changing market dynamics in the energy industry.
- Timely submission of weekly progressive reports on projects for review by management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid work ethic and team building skills
- Excellent research ability
- Leadership skills
- Foresight and Strategic Planning
- Initiative and Self motivation
- Multi – tasking ability
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in MS suites
- Basic accounting skills
- Minimum 4 years’ bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree in Energy sector (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in the industry and/or Business Development field.
- Fluency in English compulsory.
The position is based at Destra Energy’ Accra Corporate Office.
Interested Candidates are required to submit CVs and Cover Letters to:
Deadline: 6th September 2019