Broker Business Manager at Enterprise Life – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- Provide leadership for assigned unit in all its activities and engagements both internally and with other third parties (example, building relationships with the pay points, statutory bodies, etc.)
- Ensure the overall management of the branch to achieve corporate objectives
- Grow branch/business performance on all KPIs to ensure team/branch profitability
- Support and supervise Sales Managers/Broker Unit Managers in prospecting for New Businesses, improving the quality of sales, meeting and exceeding business targets, etc.
- Manage and drive the full implementation of all new initiatives that leads to the achievement of key business imperatives
- Be responsible for Performance review with Sales Managers and Broker Unit Managers (Daily/Weekly KRA Management)
- Responsible for managing all back office staff in the unit (Customer Service Officers, Premium Admin Officer, NSPs, Contract Staff, etc.)
- Be responsible for managing customer service deliverables in the unit (NPS, Morning Hurdles, resolving client issues, and other customer centric initiatives)
- Handle claims investigations and report same to Head of Forensics
- Coordinate and facilitate Sales Agents and Back Office Trainings and report same to the Training Unit as part of monthly reports
- Effectively communicate business decisions and information to all staff and stakeholders
- Escalate and follow-up on issues with other Departments for a quick resolution per approved TATs
- Engage, drive and inspire confidence in the staff to achieve business and personal goals
- Submit daily/weekly and monthly reports to Regional Sales Manager on all expected deliverables in the branch
Required Skills or Experience
- 1st Degree in a relevant field from an accredited University
- A minimum of 3 years cumulative working experience as a Sales Manager or Team Leader in a Distribution role
- Must have proven track record as a Sales/ Agency Manager
- Experience in managing other functional areas such as customer service, premium admin and general administration
- Must have strong Leadership qualities and have the ability to lead and engage people to achieve results
- Excellent Communication Skills ( oral and written)
- Good Report Writing Skills
- Strong computer knowledge ( Microsoft Office)
- Must have demonstrated good/ethical behavior over the years
- A professional qualification is desirable
Qualified and interested applicants should send their Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] before close of work 22nd May 2019.
Please note that only short-listed applicants would be contacted.
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!