Brewhouse Operator at Guinness – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Job Title:Brewing Technical Operator – Brewhouse OperatorLevel: 7BReports To:Shift Brewing Manager
GGBPLC operates from two sites in five drinks categories: Stout, Lager, RTD, Non-alcoholic Malt and Mainstream spirits, as well as the distribution of Spirits.
Growth in the Ghana economy is expected to continue at mid to high single digit in a competitive environment.
Consumers and customers in this region expect products of the highest quality. There is also growing middle classes who are likely to experiment with new products.
GGBPLC is undertaking significant change process, principally in the areas of accountability, quality maintenance practices, supply planning, cost reduction and efficiency. In line with its objectives GGBPLC will develop its people and create an environment that attracts and retains the best people.
As the Supply function we will produce quality products in a safe environment at competitive costs, on time and in full with no errors.
The Brewing Technical operator is an individual with brewing operational expertise on beer brewing and fermentation profile and Beer Membrane Filtration (BMF) plant. He is responsible for ensuring the KPIs related to wort production, Lager Yeast Management, Fermentation, BMF plant and Beer Quality are being adhered to as defined by CODEX and DWB Standards, in addition to Safety, Flavour, waste and Excellence in Supply Chain (EISC) requirements..
- Build great relationships with those you work with, both internally and externally.
- Be honest and open at all times; demonstrate high integrity.
- Be imaginative in finding solutions to issues and pursuing opportunities for the business.
- Develop and apply a great understanding of the business to your work
Connect to Diageo Purpose
- Show pride in Diageo; act as a positive representative of the company and our reputation
Consistently deliver great performance
- Demonstrate drive to make a positive difference to business performance
- Show commitment to outstanding team work
- Be clear about your own performance commitments, ensure they are linked to business goals
- Develop and apply self-awareness, get to know your own strengths and development needs.
- Grow your capability and experience and look for and respond to feedback commitments.
Purpose of Role
- To support Brewing and Processing of GGBPLC brands by being reliable and efficient in their operations.
- To support SBT meetings in the Brewing Department.
Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures. Shall be committed to producing safe and quality products by following all instructions related to Food Safety and Quality Management Systems. Run the brewing plant to deliver the required volume and quality per shift, while reducing waste (cost). Complete the relevant short interval controls for Brewing operations. With support from Shift Brewing Managers, achieve production plan and key performance target and deliver agreed customer service levels.