Job Title: Rep Account Manager
- Represent Bosch Automotive Aftermarket in defined countries/ markets and assigned customer portfolio
- Identify and on-board diesel workshops in the country.
- Promote Bosch diesel system to customers.
- Provide technical training on our diesel products and concepts to customers when required.
- Achieve sales target and overall management of activities with related customer portfolio
- Responsible for payment collection for assigned customer portfolio
- Research for market information: key players by product range, market volumes
- Research for potential new customers
- Promotion of automotive aftermarket business range (Parts, Diagnostics & Workshop Service)
- Collection and management of customer claims
- Support project development and implementation
- Support in event organisation and promotion
- Consultancy to partners, ensuring of sales competences at partner level and assist partner in overcoming structural weaknesses
- Systematic introduction of new products into the market
- Regular customer visits
- Reporting to Country Sales Manager
- University degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in sales and marketing
- Technical understanding of the automotive industry. (Esp.Diesel system).
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong target orientation.
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in French and English (speaking and writing)
- PC literate with very good skills in packages MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SAP