Bolgatanga Polytechnic Staffing Currently 2020
Bolgatanga Polytechnic was established in 1999 to provide career-focused and skill-based education, research and training with emphasis on hands-on experience and entrepreneurship development.
In line with Government’s policy, the Polytechnic is currently a candidate for conversion to a Technical University. The Polytechnic is an equal opportunity institution and runs programmes that challenge learners to be creative, innovative and morally responsible citizens.
Job Title: DRIVERS
· Driving the Polytechnic vehicles
· Recording movements of respective vehicles in Log books
· Assisting in coordinating the movement of the vehicles
· Assisting in ensuring that Polytechnic vehicles documents (Roadworthy Certificates, Insurance Certificates, etc.) are valid at all times.
· Assisting in taking care of office equipment
· Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
· Must not be above forty (40) years old
· Must possess SSSCE/WASSSCE or equivalent
· Must possess a valid Driving License ‘F’ (Motor Vehicle Mechanics) will be an advantage
· Must have at least seven (7) years post qualification experience in driving with License ‘F’
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants may download Application Forms from the Polytechnic’s website below for completion. The Completed Forms, Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates should be forwarded to the following address not later than two (2) weeks after date of advertisement.
THE REGISTRAR BOLGATANGA POLYTECHNIC P. O. BOX 767 BOLGATANGA.
Closing Date: 13th February, 2020