Bolgatanga Polytechnic Recruiting Now 2020
Bolgatanga Polytechnic was established in 1999 to provide career-focused and skill-based education, research and training with emphasis on hands-on experience and entrepreneurship development.
In line with Government’s policy, the Polytechnic is currently a candidate for conversion to a Technical University. The Polytechnic is an equal opportunity institution and runs programs that challenge learners to be creative, innovative and morally responsible citizens.
INDUSTRIAL ART DEPARTMENT
Job Title: FASHION DESIGN AND TEXTILES TECHNICIAN
Staff in this grade shall perform functions including:
· Assisting in the identification of faults in fashion machinery
· Assist in the repair of minor faults on fashion design machinery
· Maintain studio tools and equipment
· Guide students in the use of studio tools and equip meat
· Guide students In the drafting and sewing of both male and female wear
· Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification and experience
· Must possess HND (Fashion Design or Fashion Design and Textiles)
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants may download Application Forms from the Polytechnic’s website below for completion. The Completed Forms, Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates should be forwarded to the following address not later than two (2) weeks after date of advertisement.
THE REGISTRAR BOLGATANGA POLYTECHNIC P. O. BOX 767 BOLGATANGA.
Closing Date: 13th February, 2020