Liaise with all problem resolution groups to reduce the impact of incidents and problems and to prevent recurrence of incidents.
Job Title: Head of Technology
- Close of all problem records formally once the problem report (RCA) has been completed and distributed to stakeholders
- Facilitate, document and follow-up on all activities relating to problem investigation and review.
- Analyse historical data to identify and eliminate potential incidents before they occur.
- Identify the underlying causes of incidents and preventing recurrences.
- Facilitate the development of workarounds or other solutions to incidents.
- Resolve all critical events generated and/or reported to the Service Desk.
Drive Business Strategy
- Capture and channel the energy of individuals’ personal strategies for exploiting Information technology, aligned and backed by a corporate purpose to maximize total value, innovate, constrain overall cost and mitigate risk.
Leverage Technology across Business Units
- Enhance TAT via consistent training and effective process improvement through workflow system automation.
Revenue generation and cost reduction
- Maximize total value while reducing overall cost by effective negotiation, Innovation, planning and decision making.
- Ensure IT systems and decisions are optimum, and necessary policies for enhancements are adhered to while enhancing or leveraging on existing IT infrastructure
- Provide and support effective enterprise tools and platforms for business interactions.