B. Braun Ghana Group Job 2019
For the newly to be established company B. Braun Medical Ghana Ltd. we are looking for an Administrative Assistant to the Managing Director. The position which will be based in Accra is vital for the successful implementation and establishing of this service and promotion office in West-Africa and within the B. Braun Group of Companies.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- The Administrative Assistant will support the Managing Director in all major operational tasks of establishing and running the newly to be established B. Braun Medical Ghana Ltd.
- He/she will have a vital role in communication to stakeholders in Ghana and neighboring French and English speaking countries of West-Africa as well as to the Global Headquarter of B. Braun Melsungen AG in Germany.
- The Administrative Assistant will keep records, will monitor and control the exchange of reports from external service provider and will be held responsible for the correctness of reports forwarded to the global Headquarter
- He/she will control and keep records in respect to all financial activities of the newly to be established B. Braun Medical Ghana Ltd. office.
- He/she will control a secure payment process as well as to enable the payment and interface between the Accra based B.Braun subsidiary and its company secretary.
- An academic degree with focus on Business Administration, Business Management or Accounting and Finance
- 2 years of working experience, preferably with a multi-national company
- Excellent theoretical knowledge and outstanding academic performance
- Profound understanding of modern Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Self-motivated, strong ability of self-organization, extraordinary communication skills
- Good understanding of the needs and conditions of team work within a network organization
- Business-fluent English and French is a must
- Expertise in standard Microsoft office tools (particular MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Working experience with SAP software
How to Apply
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity, send your application until 27th January 2019 including your CV, salary requirements and earliest starting date to Mrs. Elisa Gass ([email protected]), Company Controller at B. Braun Melsungen AG. Please use our B. Braun homepage (www.bbraun.com) to learn more about our global company.