Audit Service of Ghana Massive Recruitment 2018
The Audit Service of Ghana is inviting qualified Principal Auditor for employment in the service.
Job Title: Principal Auditor
• Provide input for the preparation of audit strategies, programmes and management of the execution of audit engagements.
• Ensure that the requirements of quality assurance and review are met through the first stage review.
• Collaborate with team members in the review and evaluation of the system of management controls and assess their effectiveness.
• Collaborate with team members in the preparation of assignment related Job Progressive Performance Monitoring Reports for all team members under his supervision.
• Maintain adequate Working Papers File for review by Team Leader;
• Prepare audit observations supported with adequate working papers for submission to the Unit Head for review.
• Collaborate with the Unit Head to draft audit report supported with adequate working papers for submission to the Branch Heads/District Auditor.
• Supervise the work of subordinates and ensure that tasks are accomplished to meet deadlines.
• Undertake any other job that may be assigned by the Unit Head or District Auditor.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A professionally qualified Accountant or any other relevant recognised professional qualification with a minimum of three (3) years post qualification relevant working experience.
• A qualified Lawyer called to the Bar and a minimum of 6 years’ experience.
• A Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) with 6yrs post qualification experience.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How to Apply
Qualified persons with the requisite and relevant qualifications and experience should click the link below: Click Below To Apply Online
Please read the information below carefully.
To begin, you must Click on the New User Registration link above to register. Once your registration is successful, use your registered email and password to sign in to the portal. Follow the instruction provided to help in the application process Call any of the under-listed persons for further assistance 1. Alex Dodoo – 0244-644748 2. Richard Brobbey – 0246-715264 3. Frank Kontoh – 0243-204189
Closing Date: 27 July, 2018