Council of Atebubu College of Education, Atebubu, in the Bono East Region, announces that the following position in the college is vacant
Job Title: College Secretary
• The College Secretary is the Head of the Office of the College Secretariat.
• He/She shall assist the Principal in the administration and management of the College.
• He/She is the Secretary to the College Council, all Committees of Council as well as all Statutory Committees of the College.
• It shall be the responsibility of the College Secretary to ensure the functioning of the Boards and Standing Committees of the College.
• The office of the College in charge of all tears of the Administrative, secretarial, and secretary is in matters of the College.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a good First Degree and a Postgraduate Degree, preferably in Administration and Management related area.
• He/she must have served as a Deputy Secretary in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (4) years.
Location: Atebubu, Bono East Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons applying for any of the positions should attach the under-listed to their application letter:
• Eight (8) copies of Curriculum Vitaé (CV);
• Eight copies of relevant certificates. The originais of the certificates shall be inspected during the interview;
• Sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees;
• Eight (8) copies of a two-page statement of your vision the College and how you intend to achieve them.
• Police criminal report.
Applications must be addressed and submitted by registered courier to:
Atebubu College of Education
P.O.Box Box 29
Atebubu Bono East
Applicants must indicate the position being applied for on the top-left corner of the back of the envelope.
Closing Date: 26 May, 2021