Council of Atebubu College of Education, Atebubu, in the Bono East Region, announces that the following position in the college is vacant
Job Title: College Librarian
• The Librarian provides leadership in advancing the College’s teaching and research mission through a clear vision of the library’s role, comprehensive strategic planning and incorporation of emerging technology.
• He/She has overall responsibility for the library, research and information needs of the College community
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess postgraduate degree in library and information-related field.
• Applicant must have served as Deputy Librarian in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (1) years.
Location: Atebubu, Bono East Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons applying for any of the positions should attach the under-listed to their application letter:
• Eight (8) copies of Curriculum Vitaé (CV);
• Eight copies of relevant certificates. The originais of the certificates shall be inspected during the interview;
• Sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees;
• Eight (8) copies of a two-page statement of your vision the College and how you intend to achieve them.
• Police criminal report.
Applications must be addressed and submitted by registered courier to:
Atebubu College of Education
P.O.Box Box 29
Atebubu Bono East
Applicants must indicate the position being applied for on the top-left corner of the back of the envelope.
Closing Date: 26 May, 2021