Council of Atebubu College of Education, Atebubu, in the Bono East Region, announces that the following position in the college is vacant
Job Title: Internal Auditor
• The Internal Auditor shall provide independent, objective assurance and counseling services designed to add value and improve the College’s operations.
• He/She will help the College accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control, and governance processes.
• He/She shall determine the reliability and adequacy of accounting and operational controls in the College; monitor compliance with established policies, plans and procedures; among others.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a good first degree and a postgraduate degree in Finance or Accounting and must be a member of a recognized professional association in the area as well as a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• He/she must have served as a Deputy Internal Auditor in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution or organization for at least four (4) years.
Location: Atebubu, Bono East Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons applying for any of the positions should attach the under-listed to their application letter:
• Eight (8) copies of Curriculum Vitaé (CV);
• Eight copies of relevant certificates. The originais of the certificates shall be inspected during the interview;
• Sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees;
• Eight (8) copies of a two-page statement of your vision the College and how you intend to achieve them.
• Police criminal report.
Applications must be addressed and submitted by registered courier to:
Atebubu College of Education
P.O.Box Box 29
Atebubu Bono East
Applicants must indicate the position being applied for on the top-left corner of the back of the envelope.
Closing Date: 26 May, 2021