Assistant Teacher (Reception) & Year 1 Teachers at Reputable School – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
A reputable new primary school is looking for Assistant Teacher (Reception) &Year 1 Teachers
• He/She will develop schemes of work and exciting lesson plans in line with British National curriculum objectives.
• He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom.
• He/She is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude
• He/She will assess and record progress and prepare pupils for national tests.
• He/She will link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
• Should have knowledge in British National Curriculum standards
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
• Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
• Maintaining discipline
• Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
• Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
• Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil’s progress at parents meeting and other meetings
• Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
• Working with others to plan and coordinate work
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
• Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening
• Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in our small school
• Working with parents and school governors to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school
• Meeting with other professionals such as educational psychologists, if required
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Degree is required
• At least 1-3 years of experience
• Good communication skills
Location: New Achimota, Accra
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 24 October, 2019