Assistant Branch Manager at Transitions – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Transitions is looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join its team.
- This is an operational and support services role for the branch (arranging and operational).
- The Job holder will perform operational, customer service and people management functions that fosters a positive environment for staff and customers. He/she will also generate revenue by selling up for all funerals.
- Drive performance on all Key Performance Indicators to ensure profitability
- Manage mortuary services for the funeral home
- Manage technical administration
- Manage removal of deceased from private homes, old age homes, hospitals and state morgues for the branch/cluster
- Manage funeral arranging services for the branch/cluster
- Manage funeral directing services for the branch/cluster including burial services and any other services
- Ensure policy and processes of the company are adhered to
- Deliver and exceed service excellence and ensure that clients get the best of services according to the set standards of the company/Group
- Liaise and engage with key contacts at mortuaries to ensure consistent removals
- Proactive management and delivery of deadlines
- Effective management and delivery of tasks against deadlines
- Proactively identify problems, and manage the effective resolution of all problems
- Adhere to all financial and contractual policies and regulations governing the role and the business
- Support in generating ideas, innovation and process improvements
- Be part of harnessing and driving the acceptable culture of Transitions and demonstrate continuous improvement against core company desired behaviours
- Submit weekly and monthly reports and any other report as requested by Branch Manager or Business Leaders
Required Skills or Experience
- A degree in Biomedical/ Biological Science from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 2 years operational experience
- Experience in the funeral services industry will be an advantage
- Must have strong leadership qualities and have the ability to lead and engage people to achieve results
- Excellent Communication Skills ( oral and written)
- Good computer knowledge ( Microsoft Office)
- Must have demonstrated good/ethical behavior over the years
If you are the right person for this job submit your application and CV to: [email protected]
- Deadline: 24th January, 2020
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.