Architects at Adjaye Associates – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
We are looking for talented and experienced Architects to work on high-profile projects within the office ranging from the planning stages to completion. The available positions will require The available positions will require you to have a master’s degree in Architecture or higher. You will be a good communicator who is able to work well within an architectural team, directly interfacing with clients, consultants, and contractors.
The role offers excellent opportunities for career progression and carries high-level responsibility.
Qualification Required & Experience
The candidate should:
• Be ARC/GIA Registered
• Have advanced use of Revit, AUTOCAD, Rhino, Full Adobe Suite, & MS Office
• Be familiar with 3DS Max, V-Ray, & Sketchup
• Have excellent design and presentation skills
• Be experienced in BIM coordination
• Have a strong understanding of building technology
• Have experienced delivery of Concept – Construction Administration
Send an email to:
[email protected] attaching your CV and portfolio
Closing Date: 18 July, 2019