Application and Technology Architect at Standard Bank Group – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
The architect will be responsible for linking the business mission, strategy, and processes of the bank to the IT strategy; documents and monitors this using multiple architectural models, views and methods that show how the bank’s current and future needs will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
- Ensure new systems adhere to architecture principles and golden rules and Define, analyze, and review architecture and technical requirements
- Assessing the requirements and presenting architectural recommendations that are in line with the strategic vision for the bank and complies with wider best practice.
- Draft architectural, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents for projects and work requests.
- Participate in the governance arrangements set up to ensure that the system architecture delivers the desired benefits to the bank.
- Researching, evaluating, and recommending systems/equipment/technologies to deliver business needs.
- Presenting and explaining the architectural views to other team members at all levels from technical to business teams and showing immediate/tactical and strategic benefits of adopting a consistent architectural approach
- Serving as a subject matter expert for architectural frameworks, methods and tools and working in the team contributing to all aspects of system integration including design, needs analysis, design review, testing, implementation, and validation.
- Oversee the development of Enterprise, Domain & Capability architectures working with other domain architects
- Assist in translating business requirement specification document into technical requirement specification, user stories and use cases
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement large-scale solutions in a wholesale banking environment
- Assessing the requirements and presenting architectural recommendations that are in line with the strategic vision of the bank and wider best practice.Ownership of the enterprise architecture development lifecycle for the Bank
- Involve and recommend enterprise’s server hardware, operating system for the Enterprise Application
- Define Architecture Requirements, through Identifying technology components or patterns require, Mapping technology component requirements to approved standards
- Performing GAP Analysis to existing environments and creating a GAP Analysis Report. Including driving the resolution of escalated gaps through action plans and discussing the report with the necessary stakeholders
- Validate Solution Architecture with the necessary stakeholders to gain architecture acceptance and present the Architecture Approval Report at Governance forum
- Measure the post implementation of architecture conformance through the analysis of post implementation feedback for design improvements
- Conduct critical evaluation and selection of software and hardware components of infrastructure
- Assess infrastructure and environment needs on projects and systems and recommend architecture solutions
- Conduct and lead infrastructure design, including logical network design, server topology and environmental placement
- Perform infrastructure capacity planning and establish infrastructure security requirements to ensure system environments are adequately scalable for anticipated growth and availability
- Assess and plan for the organisation’s future infrastructure needs
Preferred Qualification and Experience
IT and Computer Science
6 to 8 years working experience in Information Technology
ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
The specification and design of information systems, their components and architecture to meet defined business needs.
Architectural methodologies used in the design & development of IT systems.
Internal and External IT Environment
Knowledge and understanding of the external and internal environment – global marketplace experience, developments and trends that could have an impact on the IT function
Diagramming and Modelling
Measures proficiency in using the diagrammingand modelling techniques vital for requirements analyses
Emmerging Technology Monitoring
The identification of new and emerging hardware, software and communication technologies, products, methods and techniques and the assessment of their relevance and potential value to the organization. The promotion of emerging technology awareness among staff and business management
Ability to document information pertaining to information systems and or process and operational specifications
The management of projects to ensure delivery on time, within budget and with the required quality.
IT Strategy & Planning
The ability to develop a long term vision for the utilisation of IT based systems by the bank tomodernise the work methods and improve efficiency and response times for different functions
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!